Your cart is empty.
AccuCut, LLC (“AccuCut” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. If you have questions regarding this statement, contact AccuCut Customer Service at +1(800) 288-1670.
Your privacy is important to us. Because we gather certain types of information about AccuCut users, we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.AccuCut.com or use the mobile app (collectively, the “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Platform.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Platform, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by AccuCut or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Information that AccuCut Gathers
AccuCut gathers two types of information about users:
- Personal information provided through voluntary registration (“Personal Information”); and
- Aggregated data, which tracks users as a whole (“Aggregated Data”)
We may request Personal Information when you sign up for AccuCut's personalized services or register for contests, sweepstakes or other promotional programs offered on our service. We ask for this in order to provide you with the best Platform experience possible. Personal Information might include member name, password, age, gender, ZIP code and/or country information. Except as described below, it is not disclosed to parties other than AccuCut and its parent companies in any way that personally identifies you without your prior permission.
Aggregated Data, which tracks AccuCut user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis, is gathered through several methods. This tracking data follows AccuCut traffic in general, and is not used to identify you personally. Aggregated tracking information helps us to determine which areas of our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. AccuCut does not track what you read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We may disclose such aggregated information to third parties such as our advertisers and partners.
The technologies we use for automatic collection of aggregated data may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit AccuCut, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How AccuCut Uses Information
AccuCut uses your Personal Information in order to enhance your experience, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. We use your Personal Information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
AccuCut will not disclose any information that personally identifies you to parties other than AccuCut and its parent companies without your consent. There are exceptions:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AccuCut’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by AccuCut about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- When the purpose and manner of disclosure is clearly defined in advance.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or to protect our rights.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers from AccuCut. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by AccuCut to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by you can opt-out by selecting “Unsubscribe” in any marketing emails you receive.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by you can opt-out by selecting “Unsubscribe” in any marketing emails you receive.
- SMS Messages. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional information by SMS message, you can opt out by replying “STOP” to any message you receive from AccuCut.
Contests and Sweepstakes
AccuCut occasionally offers contests and sweepstakes in which we request certain Personal Information on a voluntary basis. These contests and sweepstakes are conducted in full accordance with United States federal and state laws. The full rules and all information about such contests are clearly posted during the event, including how information gathered will be used.
As a measure of user interest, we track search terms that are entered into our Platform. We create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns to improve shopping and user experiences.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies do not identify you personally, but rather identify your computer when you visit our site. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
AccuCut offers free, electronic newsletters as a service to our users, based on a voluntary subscription. You will only receive a newsletter if you have requested it during registration to several areas of AccuCut or directly from our sign-up form. We do not share newsletter mailing lists with any third parties unless you voluntarily permit us to do so when you register or sign up.
You may terminate your subscription to our electronic newsletter at any time via e-mail by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter.
Changes to Policy
AccuCut reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying guests at the top of this page that this policy has been revised.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at info@AccuCut.com or AccuCut Customer Service at +1(800) 288-1670 to request access to or correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective Date: October 25, 2021
Last Updated on: October 25, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information, which identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, online identifier, IP address, email address, and account name.
- Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name and telephone number.
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Platform.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Platform, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Platform, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Platform, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the Personal Information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, AccuCut has disclosed Personal Information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
We do not sell Personal Information. In the preceding twelve (12) months, AccuCut has not sold the following categories of Personal Information to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
Personal Information Category
Category of Third-Party Recipients
Business Purpose Disclosures
B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
D: Commercial information.
F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify Personal Information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at +1(800) 288-1670
- Emailing us at info@AccuCut.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use Personal Information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact info@AccuCut.com.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@AccuCut.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice on the Platform and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Platform following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Phone: +1(800) 288-1670
Postal Address: 8843 S. 137th Circle, Omaha, NE 68138