Your cart is empty.
The Giving Globe
The Giving Globe project is a fun and creative way for students to learn about the importance of giving and kindness. With the help of AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and Snow Globe dies, students can create their own snow globes and decorate them with scenes of themselves doing something kind. The Giving Globe project is a fun and educational way to teach students the importance of kindness and generosity during the holiday season.
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Snow Globe-Jumbo (S2606J) or Snow Globe #2-Jumbo (S1509J)
- Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, Crayons, or Markers
- Glitter (Optional)
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Snow Globe or Snow Globe #2 die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting one snow globe for each student.
- Have your students color and decorate their snow globe, creating a scene of themselves doing something kind this holiday season. Encourage them to be creative and use their imagination.
- Once the snow gloves are decorated, add dots of glitter to their pictures to show snow.
- Talk through why giving is even more important than receiving, and how doing good things for others can have a positive impact on our communities. Encourage students to think about how they can show kindness and generosity to others.
- Once the project is complete, display the snow globes in your classroom as a reminder of the importance of giving and doing good for others.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Circle-Spinner die (a $75 value!) Winner announced December 10, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!