Your cart is empty.
Introducing Thankful Turkey! This fun and educational project is perfect for your classroom this Thanksgiving season. With the help of the AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and the Turkey #4 die, you and your students can easily create beautiful, personalized turkeys to show gratitude for the people in their lives. The Thankful Turkey project is a great way to encourage gratitude and appreciation in your students. Try it out today!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Turkey #4-Jumbo (T1604J)
- Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Turkey #4 die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting enough pieces for one full turkey for each student.
- Have the students show their appreciation by writing down the names of the people in their life they are thankful for this year on the turkey feathers. Encourage them to also write why they are thankful for each person.
- Once they have completed their turkeys, display them in your classroom as a reminder of the people and things they are thankful for.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Snow Globe Jumbo die (a $55 value!) Winner announced November 12, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!