Your cart is empty.
This Is Me Book
Are you looking to help your students get to know each other better and form connections? The This Is Me Book project is the perfect activity! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and the Book-Pencil die, your students can easily create their own personalized books. Simply have them write their names on the front and fill the pages with fun facts about themselves, such as their favorite colors, pets, and foods. This activity is a great way to encourage students to share about themselves and learn about their classmates. At the end, have each student introduce themselves and their facts to the class. Order today and get started on the This Is Me Book!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Book-Pencil-Jumbo (B1518J)
- Construction Paper
- Wide-ruled Notebook Paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Book-Pencil die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting two book covers (one front & one back) and notebook paper for each student.
- Have each student write their name on the front of their book.
- Ask the students to fill the pages of their books with fun facts about themselves, such as their favorite colors, pets, and foods.
- Once they have completed their books, staple to bind, and have each student introduce themselves and their facts to the class.
- Watch as your students form connections and learn more about each other through their favorite things.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Monsters Jumbo die (a $140 value!) Winner announced September 10, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!