Your cart is empty.
The Art of Making Friends
Are you looking for a fun and creative way to teach your students about the importance of friendship? Look no further than the Art of Making Friends project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and the Build a Flower die, your students can easily create their own friendship flowers. Simply have them write their names in the center and think of what makes a good friend, writing one idea on each petal. The result is a colorful and meaningful reminder of the value of friendship. This activity is perfect for back to school, or any time you want to encourage positive social interactions in your classroom. Order today and get started on the Art of Making Friends!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Build a Flower-Jumbo (B2599J)
- Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Build a Flower die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting enough pieces for one full flower for each student.
- Ask the students to think about what makes a good friend and write one idea on each petal of their flower.
- Once they have written their ideas on each petal, have them glue their flowers together to create a fun and colorful friendship flower.
- Display the friendship flowers in your classroom as a reminder of the importance of friendship.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Book-Pencil Jumbo die (a $100 value!) Winner announced August 13, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!