Your cart is empty.
Teach your students the importance of community and helping others with our Community Helper project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and Person-Folding die, you can easily create a die-cut person shape for each student to assemble, color, and decorate. Encourage them to think about ways they can help their communities and write down their ideas on each folded line of the person. Order now and inspire your students to be active members of their communities!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Person-Folding-Jumbo (P2086J)
- Construction Paper
- Crayons & Markers
- Googly Eyes (optional)
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Person-Folding die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting one person for each student.
- Have the students glue their person together and color them.
- On each folded line, have the students write down 7 things they can do to help their communities.
- Add googly eyes for a fun and creative touch.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Photo Mat #5 die (a $40 value!) Winner announced June 11, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!