Your cart is empty.
Thank You Notes
Bring gratitude and creativity to your classroom with our Thank You Notes project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and one of our many card dies, you can easily create beautiful cards for each student to draw a picture and write a heartfelt note. Encourage them to deliver the cards by hand to show their appreciation and kindness. Order now and make a special impact on your students and their loved ones!”
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut A2 Card-Scalloped #2-Jumbo (NC231CJ)
- Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, Crayons, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on an AccuCut card die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting one card for each student.
- Have each student draw a picture on the front of their card.
- Have them write a note on the inside of the card to someone who made them feel special this school year.
- Have them deliver the cards by hand to show their kindness and thankfulness.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Book-Lacing Super Jumbo die (a $85 value!) Winner announced May 14, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!