Your cart is empty.
Kind Actions Bulletin Board
Bring kindness and creativity to your classroom with our Kind Actions Bulletin Board project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and Thought Bubble die, you can easily create unique shapes for each student to write down their ideas for kind actions. Post the thought bubbles on a bulletin board and discuss as a class to deepen their understanding of kindness. Add a special touch to your bulletin board with our border die. Order now and encourage your students to be kind and thoughtful!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Thought Bubble-Jumbo (T1254J)
- AccuCut Border Die
- Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the Thought Bubble die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting one thought bubble for each student.
- Have each student write down one action they can take to show kindness to others.
- Post the thought bubbles on a bulletin board and discuss as a class to deepen their understanding of what kindness looks like.
- Add a unique touch to your bulletin board with one of our border dies.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s A7 Card-Scalloped die (a $85 value!) Winner announced April 16, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!