Your cart is empty.
Over the Rainbow: Self-Love Project
Do you want to teach your students the importance of self-love and kindness? Try our Over the Rainbow: Self-Love Project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and specially designed dies, you can easily create clouds, alphabet letters, circles, and rainbow strips for each student. Have them write down ways they can love themselves and glue the pieces together to create a beautiful and meaningful project. Order now and bring a little extra love and positivity to your classroom!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Clouds #2-Jumbo (C2101J)
- AccuCut Block Alphabet-2"-Uppercase Set (BU102)
- AccuCut Circles-Jumbo (CR100J)
- AccuCut Strip Maker-1"-Jumbo (P1172J)
- Multi-color Construction Paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the Clouds #2 and Alphabet dies.
- Run the dies through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting one cloud, 12 circles, and six strips for each student. Additionally cutting letters for each student’s name.
- Glue the top of strips to underside of cloud at varying lengths.
- Have students write down ways they can love themselves on the circles and glue to the rainbow strips.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Thought Bubble Jumbo die (a $65 value!) Winner announced March 12, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!