Your cart is empty.
Are you looking for a fun and meaningful activity for your students? Try our Compliment Hearts project! With our AccuCut Heart shapes, you can easily cut out hearts for each student to write compliments on. Encourage them to display the hearts on their lockers or desks and watch as they foster kindness, friendship, and togetherness. Order now and bring a little extra love to your classroom!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Heart #2-Jumbo (H1210J)
- AccuCut Heart #3-Jumbo (H1215J)
- AccuCut Heart #5-Jumbo (H1241J)
- Red, white, and pink construction paper
- Pens, Pencils, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of red, white, and pink construction paper on the Heart #2, #3, or #5 die.
- Run the dies through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine to create heart shapes.
- Assign each student a friend and have them write compliments on the paper hearts.
- Encourage them to display the hearts on their lockers or desks using tape.
- Once everyone is finished, have classmates walk around and add to each other’s hearts to foster kindness, friendship, and togetherness.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Clouds #2 Jumbo die (a $50 value!) Winner announced Feb. 14, 2023.