Your cart is empty.
Die Compatibility with AccuCut Machines
MARK 3Best for limited budgets or as an extra machine
MARK 5Most popular machine for educators
GrandeMARK 2Ultimate machine for precision and versatility
|Extra Long Cut||with XLC Die Tray *|
* Pinnovation dies may not be used and dies with crease blades or fold lines are not recommended.
Die Tips and Maintenance
- Use cutting plastic or mat (sold separately) that matches size of the die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Dies cut face up in AccuCut machines so it's easy to see what you're cutting.
- Place desired side of paper or other material face down on foam side of die.
- If you are cutting fabric, a thread or two may remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- To extend life of die, clear scraps of paper, chipboard and other material from under the die when cutting.
- If desired, use adhesive roller to clean paper and lint from dies. Use die pick or tweezers to remove any material caught between blades and foam.
- Die blades never need to be sharpened.
If you need size or design modifications to this shape or want to create your own design, please contact Custom Shape Pros.