Your cart is empty.
Speak Up Book
Encourage your students to speak up and express themselves with our Speak Up Book project! With AccuCut’s MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine and Book-Lacing die, you can easily create a book cover and pages for each student. Have them use the book to list out things that are important to them and how they can express those thoughts and feelings to others. Encourage creativity and self-expression by having each student bind their own book using string. Order now and inspire your students to speak their minds!
- AccuCut MARK 5™ Die-Cutting Machine (AC5500)
- AccuCut Book-Lacing-Super Jumbo (B1540SJ)
- Construction Paper
- Wide-ruled Notebook Paper
- Pens, Pencils, Crayons, or Markers
- Place up to 6 layers of construction paper on the AccuCut Book-Lacing die.
- Run the die through the MARK 5 die-cutting machine, cutting two book covers (one front & one back) and notebook paper for each student.
- Have each student use the book to list out things that are important to them and how they can express that to others.
- Use string to have each student bind their own book.
Show us your students’ creations on Facebook or Instagram with #accucutkindnessproject for a chance to win AccuCut’s Person-Folding Jumbo die (a $100 value!) Winner announced May 21, 2023.
Download the full 12-month curriculum!